Game Localization

 

Have you ever played a game that had a typo or some other error?

​Chances are that it ruined your experience as a user.

Widen the market

 

Localization is an effective way to widen the market and reach more gamers. 

A large number of gamers will not download a game unless it is in their native language. Game localization builds credibility worldwide: Higher rankings, more downloads, and increased sales are the pros.

%

While English is still by far the most popular language on the web, just 27% of all internet transactions are carried out in English. Without a plan in place for the other 73% of internet users, you’re missing out on a potentially limitless market share.
High Quality Game Localization

Local Translators

All of our translators are native speakers and very knowledgeable in game localization. Many of these translators would be gamers themselves and would be able to produce more creative translations that can captivate your gamers.

i

Existing Materials

Varieties of game terms in our data base can help to increase efficiency of your localization. Different types are included: basic game terms, poker terms, otaku terms, Chinese classic terms, etc. All these information is shared the implementation.

U

Quality Monitoring

We have technical mechanism to control your project quality, including TM monitoring, terms matching, UI management, text length control, product testing, etc. Our goal is to create an enjoyable, non-confusing play experience for the end user by paying heed to their specific cultural context as well as to stay out of inconsistency and UI exceeding.

Exclusive Management

Your project is well managed by our quality control mechanism and your exclusive project manager. No more worries about the messy details, nor the annoying back and forth arrangement, we ensure your game is delivered on schedule to your target market, with the added benefits of cultural sensitivity and flawless representation of key game expressions and ideas.

Cost Effective

By understanding your need and expectation, we customize the plan to your project with our standard service process, which will lead to significant reduction in effort and time spent. By analyzing and arranging your file with technical system, human errors and cost reduce, thereby increasing the quality of the product.

Data Secrecy

Your privacy is important to us. We use technological and organisational security features to secure any product data.

Why Us?
N
Language talents for a wide range of styles
N
Language talents for more than 50 languages
N
Customize our project for your professional needs
N
Terminology specialists, native speakers and professional
N
Knowing the right word to emphasize
N
Excel at self-direction
N
Royalty Free music available
N
Quick turn around times

Start Now

 

Have a particular need or challenge at hand?

Need more information about Yee Tran?

Contact us today. Submit your requirement online.